Monday, November 10, 2008

October 31st--- Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year! In the morning I made Halloween cupcakes with the kids, then we took them to Jeremy at work, He took us out to lunch at Chick-fil-A (my favorite!)! Then he came home early we had dinner and got the kids ready for trick or treating! Marcus was so excited!! We painted Cambry's face and she looked a little bit like a ghost instead of a bunny! I had the boring job of handing out candy while Jeremy took the kids around the block! Marcus came home wearing almost nothing of his costume but he had a huge bag of CANDY! Then he helped us hand out candy to the trick or treaters all night and that might have been more fun for him than going trick or treating--- every time someone came to the door he would run to the door and say "I'll get it, I''ll do it Mommy!" Halloween was a blast this year, we had so many kids come to our house I ran out of Candy! It was everything Halloween should be!!





0 comments: