Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Marcus!!





I can't Believe its been 3 years!! But my little boy turned 3 on July 18th! We had a Lightning McQueen birthday party for him with all of the neighbor kids! They swam and played water games in the back yard and the our neighbors The Clark's brought Snow Cones!! The funniest part was when I tried to get 8 three & four year olds to Finger paint. They had big papers out on the patio and it was going good until a SLIGHT breeze came up--- You would of thought that a hurricane came through instantly- 8 screams of terror because the wind was blowing there papers! I was all by myself trying to tape the papers down and calm the children! It was great!! I just had to spray the patio off for an hour to get all the paint off! Thank goodness for Crayola WASHABLES!! Happy Birthday Marcus! It is fun to watch you grow up!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun. Welcome to the blogging world!

al + sar said...

Amberleigh your blog is so cute!! Love the background! Im glad you joined the blogging world, its so much fun!

Morgan said...

Congrats, I am so glad you let me know about your blog. It will be fun to keep in touch!