Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Best part about kids.... Reliving your Childhood!!





To those of you who knew me while I was growing up I was the QUEEN of Bounce Houses!! My mom rented them for my birthday parties when I was little, but it didn't stop there! I rented one for dances in High School and my 18th and 19th Birthday parties!! I think I was refusing to grow up!! I can honestly say that they were way more fun in High School!!

So when Grandma Sheryl gave Marcus his very own bounce house for his 3rd birthday it was CLASSIC!! We have been setting up on the front lawn this summer and letting the neighbor kids play in it! It has been so fun! Last night we set up just for Marcus and Cambry and I couldn't resist climbing in!! It has a weight limit of 350 lbs. so I figured it was safe! Instantly the fun times I had playing them came back!! Some of the best moments of being a parent are doing the fun things you did, with your kids!!

THANK YOU to Grandma Sheryl for the Bounce house and for allowing your 19 year old daughter rent an inflatable lion for her birthday!!

If any of you friends who knew me in high school have any pictures of the bounce house parties, please send them!!

1 comments:

Sue Ann said...

That looks so fun! I want to go in your bounce house! I don't think they had been invented when I was a kid (or maybe just not in my neighborhood) but I've always wanted to try one out!