Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Preschool and Toddlerhood Here We Come!




My little Boy started Preschool today!! It was a little sad but he was very excited! He blew me a kiss and went on to play with play dough! He looked so cute in his new clothes. I put on his new shoes this morning and he said to me "Mom, wait till Joslyn sees me KICKIN' down the street in these new shoes!" Yes, my little boy said kickin' I was trying not to laugh, but it was so cute! I think his Uncle Sean taught him that! Today Sept, 2nd is also Cambry 1st Birthday! She is totally, blissfully unaware, but we are having a party for her Tomorrow! Its been a little bit of a nostalgic day! Happy Birthday Cambry and Good luck Marcus!!

2 comments:

Sean and Karaden Lodder said...

so... cute I love your new blog:) girls watch out Marcus is a little stud. It makes me really baby hungy when I see Sean with Marcus and Cambry :)Can't wait to see more!

CrazyCarlsons said...

How cute! I remember preschool with Dylan...now she's in Kindergarten :-( It goes by too fast!