Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Cambry!!





We celebrated Cambry's first birthday last night! We had our parents and brothers and sisters over! It was really fun to watch Cambry! She got into the whole thing! She had a a zillion presents, all kinds of girly things!! Its so much fun to have a girl!!! She got a Disney Princess car and 2 baby dolls! I don't think I will have to buy her clothes again for another year, she got so many cute things! Aunt Kara and Uncle Sean gave her a purple tutu!! Every girls gotta have a TUTU! Right?! I need to get her picture in it!! She loved the cake and Ice cream and she thought it was pretty cool when everyone sang Happy Birthday to her!

I am so happy to have Cambry home and healthy now-- after what we went through a year ago!! She is 17 pounds of trouble, and it is so fun to watch!! We love you Cambry! Welcome to being 1!

4 comments:

Krystal H. said...

Hey you! I've LOVED reading your new blog! You do such a great job! Keep it up! Your little family is so freakin' cute! We really actually really need to get together and catch up! You have a Preschooler AND a 1 year old I've never even seen! And lucky for you...you look amazing as ever! At least one of us isn't aging! haha. Keep up the good work!
-Krystal
Oh and PS....I'm totally jealous of Marcus' bounce house! :)

Sean and Karaden Lodder said...

So cute...we had a great time last night. It's sad that you guys live so far away cause I really miss you and wish we could hang out more on a regular basis.Let me know how that TU-TU works out for ya and I have to have a pic of her in it:)

Shanna said...

Amberleigh!
How are you? I found your blog through Amanda Wallace's blog! She just sent me hers today. How cute your family is! And I hope you don't mind me popping in on your blog now!
Shanna Coleman

Taylor made said...

Okay so i am totally guilty! I am such a blog stalker. i saw your blog on shannas and now you are officially added to my favorites. by the way welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!
mandy taylor