Thursday, September 11, 2008

Beautiful Scenery does your body good!!

Jackson Lake





We went to Jackson Hole last weekend to watch Jeremy's Dad in the LOTOJA bike race!! He completed the race in just over 11 hours!! Go DAVE! We had fun watching him finish! Then we spent 3 days in Jackson with Jeremys family! We went to Jackson Lake and to Teton National park! I packed Cambry in her backpack thing and we hiked up the mountian to a water fall at Jenny lake! You feel so small standing next to those huge mountians and surrounded by those huge trees! It was a great trip! The best part was when the kids went to bed at night and the adults got to hang out together! Thanks to Jeremys Dad for working his butt off for the race so we can all go to Jackson every year!! 208 miles in one day on a bike-- thats pretty good!!

2 comments:

al + sar said...

Jackson Lake is my favorite place in the world!! Im jealous you got to go...I wont be there again until next July!

Josie said...

Hey, I just found your blog on Morgan's. I don't know how long it has been since I saw you guys! I love blogging and finding old friends. You have a cute family!
Josie