Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkins and The ZOO!

I have a few pictures to post from the last couple weeks! I have been a little behind!



We went to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins with Grandma Sheryl last week! It was fun! I nearly broke my back, every year I pick out the COOLEST pumpkin for Jeremy, this year I picked this HUGE one and I could barely carry it!!



Last week we went to the Zoo! October is the perfect time to go to the Zoo! The weather was perfect, it was not crowded and the animals were active! We had a great time! Except for the horribly mean bee that attacked me from behind and stung me on the arm!! My arm hurt for 2 days! Marcus and Cambry and I were just going to go, but Marcus saw Joslyn that morning and they both insisted that they had to be together! Becasue all day the day before was not enough! So we brought Joslyn a long and it was really fun! A little crazy when they both headed in different directions, but fun!




0 comments: